In 2018, I led a redevelopment of the Arts Faculty Teaching and Learning Portfolio intranet website.
I sought stakeholder input from Educational Design team leadership to better understand the intended functions of the site and its redevelopment. Consideration of user experience evidence and analysis of similar teaching & learning resources (especially in consultation with the Educational Innovation Community of Practice) enabled me to develop working models (such as the 2017 Mock Arts Teaching and Learning site) to illustrate how increased usage could be achieved by better connecting users to more engaging and relevant content. I was able to communicate with internal administrators and external contractors to negotiate technical requirements of the Wordpress redesign.
This project demonstrates my collaboration with the Educational Design team, but also how I have helped share better understanding of educational methodologies and technology issues facing the wider Arts faculty teaching community.
Arts Teaching & Learning Portfolio
Wordpress pages reproduced with permission from Monash University: Faculty of Arts
