July 31, 2020

Chemical Engineering Technical Report Writing Module

I worked closely with Chemical Engineering teaching staff and the Academic Skills unit to develop the Technical Report Writing Module. The module targets writing skills in areas which Engineering students are known to be typically deficient.

Developed for the Canvas LMS platform and making use of the H5P LTI plugin, the module is an interactive and student-centered experience which teachers can embed into their teaching program. 

Report Writing Module

Canvas content reproduced with permission from The University of Melbourne Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology

I can’t tell you how happy I feel seeing the module fully mocked up in Canvas. Wow! You’ve done a fantastic job translating my basic copy into a fully functioning and interactive experience for students. Thank you! I’m so grateful you persisted with H5P, too – it has made such a difference!

University of Melbourne Academic Skills Advisor
2020