November 8, 2023

🔥❌🔥 Heat Exchange

As Senior Learning Designer, one of my development goals is to 'Contribute to an internal coaching program to support the development of Learning Designers and the broader LD pipeline.'

A key development in this area is the development of Heat Exchange; our 1:1 fortnightly one on one learning design coaching approach to LD development in the Monash Online LD team. 

This program was a successful way for team members to develop their own special projects and interests with my guidance to help them achieve individual and team goals.

Read more about the team members' individual Heat Exchange projects.

[What helped was] Heat exchange sessions - I'm getting lots of value from learning new skills!

OES Learning Designer
October 2023

Thank you for always working out a solution to my code problems!
Leigh always comes to the rescue when I think of something I want to do but then can't work out how to do it properly in code. He's also been teaching me a lot about how code works.

OES Learning Designer
May 2023