I collaborated closely with specialisation academics and the Senior Learning & Teaching Team to develop the Canvas offerring for the Paediatric Dentistry specialisation for the Melbourne Dental School's Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DCD) program.
- 3 Paediatric dentistry subjects;
- First year (DENT90096)
- Second year (DENT90097)
- Third year (DENT90098)
- 24 Assessments of various types, including:
- Clinical Feedback,
- Case presentations,
- Written exams,
- Viva Voce,
- Clinical Log book
- Cinic and seminar attendance requirements
Innovations
Stakeholder management: I developed a very good relationship with a very engaged academic subject matter expert.
The iterative process, where I learned how the DCD subjects work and assessment processes became an example of how I would work with dental school stakeholder henceforth.
You are doing a great job Leigh!
MDS Paediatric Dentistry DCD convenor
30 August 2024
Glad to hear you and Leigh are getting stuck in, we're pretty lucky to have his expertise on board.
MDS Academic Programs Manager
12 June 2024
Canvas content reproduced with permission from Melbourne Dental School