I delivered an LD Team mini-showcase presentation on Melbourne Online's new suite of code presentation tools.
The presentation showcased the work I had done to collaborate with the Melbourne Online Educational Technology team to iteratively produce the new tools. I also focussed upon LD best practice usage of the tools, and how they can be employed to enhance learning for students in programming subjects in the Masters of Cyber Security subjects.
The presentation showcased the technical implementation and the pedagogical usage for:
Hey Leigh loved your presentation today! Thank you! You have done so much uplifting with this! I'd definitely love to learn more from you!
MO Senior Learning Designer
July 24, 2025
Within our Learning Design team meetings, Leigh is eager to be on board with the new mini showcase initiative to share his work and ideas with the team.
MO Head of Learning Design
22 July, 2025
Leigh’s technical skills are a strong asset to the Learning Design (LD) team. He has ... produced clear instructional materials for the LD toolkit to support team processes, and regularly presents at team and MO showcases, demonstrating confidence and effective presentation skills.
MO Senior Learning Designer
February 2026