I developed a dynamic system of for presenting unit readings. The unit required reading lists to appear multiple places throught the unit, so rather than develop the material multiple times, I used Moodle's quiz embedding funtionality to write the content once and recycle it to wherever it was needed.
Previous student satisfaction evidence showed that students had found the navigation and learning experience particularly difficult to negotiate.
Congratulations to Leigh for doing an awesome job. I am really digging this. A million times improved.
Monash Academic Unit Designer
14 June 2023
Thanks so much for building a delightful new navigation and getting so many changes in for us! It's looking great.
Monash Online - Online Unit Coordinator
June 13, 2023
I can’t claim any of the credit, it’s all Leigh’s work with you both, Kristen and Michael. All I did was nod and listen while Leigh told me how he’d bring your vision to life.
OES Lead Learning Designer
June 13, 2023

