September 7, 2023

GDP Shell Template

To accompany the design work accomplished in the two Graduate Diploma of Psychology unit redesign completed by OES, I developed a shell template unit to assist Monash on-campus Educational Designers to produce future units.

The shell template contained empty placeholder templated content, as well as instructions for how designers should make best use of all the Moodle elements.

thank you so much for the monumental effort that went into getting PSY4111 and PSY4122 fitted with a brand new template and ready on time. I am aware of how much the OES team went above and beyone to get these units ready on time, and for that you have our utmost appreciation and thanks! It looks amazing amd I hope our students appreciate all the effort that went into it.

Monash University
GDP Course Convenor
25 August 2023

Thanks, Leigh for all your work on this- it looks great and should make it simpler for the team at Monash to replicate what OES have done in PSY4111 across the GDP course.

I really like these little labels with instructions, to be deleted on completion of changes. It’s a really neat way to produce both a style guide and a template with instructions for designers in one go.

OES Lead Learning Designer
25 August 2023