Motivated by student input from the GDP Design workshop, I developed a Moodle mechanism for allowing students to track their own progress through each PSY4111 module.
The mechanism included a gamified completion reward at the end of each module. The reward for students who if students do tick all of them off is a personalised 'Easter egg' designed in HTML with the GDP's signiature 'blobby' graphical style, and including each student's individual name data.
I tick them off so that I know what I've actually done and gone through. It's a nice way for me to go through things.
Monash Online student testing feedback
16 August 2023
The following image captures the Moodle pop-up that signposts to students how to track their module progress via the box-ticking feature.
Awesome!
I think the way you've signposted it in the opening of the Module is perfect 🚀
This is wonderful!
I think the way you've signposted it in the opening of the Module is perfect 🚀
This is wonderful!
OES UX Designer
16 August 2023

