April 12, 2024

TextBlaze

In 2024, I have been developing my skills with TextBlaze, a very useful tool to make learning design more efficient and consistent.

Innovations I have developed in my team's code snippets include the use of:

  • Input fields to enable user choices
  • If/else conditions to process user's choices
  • Formulas for dynamic calculations
  • Variables to insert data into the code snippets
  • Repeat loops for extensible code elements 

Innovation is in your blood, Leigh. I don’t think you can not innovate! This year you have altered the way that the pod code and the way that they view Moodle. You are busy driving best practice coding in the team, which will be an ongoing project with Textblaze and Codeless Editor 3 into 2024.

OES Lead Learning Designer
Performance Review 2023

Watch the following instructional video in which Leigh demonstrates some of the advanced code editing and UX features implemented using the TextBlaze tool.

Thanks Leigh...excellent!

OES Learning Design Lead
16 February 2023