I stepped in to address Content Editor feedback in the Master of Education (Educational Leadership) subject Leadership for Learning.
Changes I implemented included:
- adapting older pages to the new Melbourne Online templated design
- estimating learning activity recommended time commitment
- liaising with graphic designers on final decisions on images
- summarising topic content for final week review pages
- ensuring page structure is correct so that navigational features work correctly
This timely support was appreciated because it facilitated the rapid turnaround for the Subject Coordinators' final review.
Additionally, I‘d like to acknowledge the work Leigh has done this week for ‘Leadership for Learning’. Leigh stepped in to address Content Editor feedback, meaning Warren could package everything together and send it to the Subject Coordinators for their final review this week.
This week has truly highlighted the LD team’s positive ‘can-do’ attitude, collaborative spirit, and ability to adapt with agility under pressure.
This week has truly highlighted the LD team’s positive ‘can-do’ attitude, collaborative spirit, and ability to adapt with agility under pressure.
MO Head of Learning Design
May 16 2025