Collaborating with a team of expert specialist presenters, I helped to deliver the first of the MO subject walkthroughs showcasing the Master of Education (Educational Leadership) subject Leadership for Learning.
The specialist area which I presented was about the navigational features in Leadership for Learning, and all subsequent Melbourne Online subjects. I focussed upon the Canvas modifications implemented by Melbourne Online user experience designers, and their impact upon future students' learning experience.
MO Head of Learning Design
22 July, 2025
Congrats to…
Kate Mori, Catherine Naghten, Andrea Lou, Leigh Canny, Erika Carver, Chris De Maria,
Simone Attia, Emily Warman
MO Director of Operations
20, June 2025
MO Technology Lead
20 June, 2025
MO Growth and Partnerships director
19 June, 2025
Andrea, Emily, Simone, Erika, Chris, and
Catherine for presenting at today’s MO showcase of our subject, 'Leadership for Learning'—#owningittogether.
It’s no small feat to stand up and present in that forum, no matter how much preparation goes into it. It’s a challenging yet valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and gain the confidence to do it again… bring it on! 🤩 Everyone did an incredible job, and we should feel so proud of our collective efforts.🦚 This subject is a testament to how well we’ve worked together across teams to create something I'm confident will be truly impactful.🎉
Special thank you to Eileen for making the technology work.💻
MO Head of Learning Design
19 June, 2025
MO Operations Manager
19 June, 2025

