May 14, 2025

Communicating for Wellbeing

I redesigned some convoluted assessment instructions which had been developed for in-person on-campus instruction, using my online instructional expertise to translate these into clear instructions for online students.

The assessment required students to interact with several learning platforms including a Cogniti AI agent, Feedback Fruits and to produce a video for peer feedback.

I completed the content editor feedback process for Melbourne Online's Master of Education subject Leadership for Learning.

  • applied the new MO template to earlier designed pages.
  • estimated times for activities' completion
  • adjusted Readings Online reading status
  • reorganised pages and summarised content.

Morning @Leigh Canny thank you for stepping in and completing this work, much appreciated as I know this took you away from your Cyber work for a few days.

MO Head of Learning Design
May 14 2025

@Leigh Canny thank you, really appreciate your help with this work!

MO Academic Product Manager
May 14 2025