In the Foundations of Public Health subject within the Master of Public Health program, I made significant learning-design contributions by transforming traditional teaching materials into engaging digital content tailored for online adult learners. This involved reworking videos and slide decks originally designed for in-person delivery and reshaping them into coherent, interactive learning sequences within the LMS. My focus was on preserving academic integrity while enhancing clarity, accessibility, and learner engagement.
I developed and refined new topic areas—including:
- climate change
- healthcare sustainability
- population mental health,
ensuring each was supported by contemporary evidence, strong narrative structure, and purposeful learning activities. These modules were designed to help students connect complex public health concepts to real-world contexts and emerging global challenges.
Throughout the project, I continued advancing my expertise with our in-house AI-assisted content development tool, SPARK AI. By experimenting with refined workflows and prompting strategies, I improved both the speed and quality of content generation while ensuring outputs aligned with pedagogical best practice.
I balanced this work alongside competing priorities across Cyber Security and AI subjects, maintaining a consistent standard of quality and responsiveness. This ability to coordinate across multiple high-stakes projects was essential to delivering a timely and cohesive learning experience for students.
MO Head of Learning Design
15 December 2023
MO Head of Learning Design
15 December 2023