Build achievements
- Revised gamified pedagogy reflecting gamification learning content.
- Unit badging using Moodle activity completion mechanic to reward student completion of tasks.
- Personalisation of student's own learning experience.
A former student of the unit, had the following reaction upon reviewing the improved gamification functionality:
Leigh, the unit looks incredible - and the functionality has been improved tenfold
OES Senior Learning Designer
August 2022
I've had a pretty thorough look through this unit and I'm really excited about what's been done with it! ... It's looking really schmick!
Monash Online - Online Unit Coordinator
August 2022
Watch the following video which showcases the work achieved in the EDF5772 build.
Congrats again - really pushing the system. This is what I had hoped we could in a partnership with OES back three years ago when the partnership was just an idea.
Monash Academic Unit Designer
August 2022
DATA
- Student TP5-22 feedback: +0.3 (3.45 - 3.75)
- Retention to census TP5-22: +2.8% (95.7% to 98.8%)
Moodle pages and video content presented with permission from OES and Monash Online.