June 1, 2023

EDF5772 Innovations in technologies and pedagogical practices

I used my expert HTML and CSS skills to redesign the graphic elements for Monash Online's EDF5772 Innovations in technologies and pedagogical practices for TP5 2022.

I adapted existing elements and emulated the established graphical design style reflecting the theme of the unit's content on gamification in online learning.

The following images capture my styling of standard Monash Online module overview and module review elements into a theme consistent with the graphic design elements.

The following image captures my styling of the Poll Everywhere interactive elements which I introduced into the unit in the TP-22 redesign.

This is looking magnificent! The content tweaks we discussed have been remade into fantastic, interactive, self-guided activities. I particularly like the embedded PollEv feedback tools. A great idea.
I am very happy with all of this. The changes to badges and the personalised journey map on each module will be a great way to engage learners too.
Thanks for all your work on this - I think it will be a very successful unit.

Monash University Course Leader, Master of Teaching
8 August 2022

Moodle pages and video content presented with permission from OES and Monash Online.